Platelet Rich Plasma
PRP Hair Restoration
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) + Theradome hair restoration
is a popular and non-surgical method of hair loss treatment for both men and women.
What can you expect?
First, blood is drawn and is spun in a centrifuge and the PRP is separated and removed from the rest of the blood. The PRP is taken from your body and is specially prepared by spinning down the blood cells to a high concentration.
The highly concentrated PRP is then injected into the scalp. PRP contains many growth factors that stimulate the hair follicle’s growth. Good candidates include those with heredity hair thinning, traction alopecia, desire to have thicker, fuller more gorgeous hair.
Learn more about the different benefits of a Vampire Facial®️ & a Vampire Facelift®️.
- No adverse reactions, hypersensitivity or allergies
- Improves spot baldness, and hair loss
- Improve hair density and thickness
- No downtime, no recovery
The Theradome is the first and only FDA OTC-cleared wearable, clinical-strength laser with proven triple action:
- Grows new, healthy hair
- Doubles the follicle size of existing hair
- Slows down and stops hair loss
- Its hands-free operation allows the user to carry out other tasks during treatment, which is suggested at 20 minutes every other day.