Rejuvenated Medical Spa Is Reopening!
We are excited to reopen for business in May in phases under the phase one government guidelines. You can expect the same spectacular service, world-class treatments, and commitment to the highest quality of care you have come to expect from us. The safety and health of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we have created a plan to ensure you can enjoy your Rejuvenated experience and stay healthy.
We will be operating with under 10 people in our facility at a time, so we please ask for patience as we are scheduling and trying to accommodate everyone’s request. We also request that you come to your appointment alone. If we need to make other accommodation’s due to the nature of your service, please coordinate with us beforehand. There will also not be any walk-in customers allowed at this time.
Here is what you can expect:
- Starting 05/04/2020, Rejuvenated will start screening every individual person for COVID-19 symptoms prior to their visit via a screening and reschedule individuals who screen positive to reduce the risk of spreading infection.
- All patients who report “No” to all screening questions will be asked to come to their appointment with a maskand to come to their appointment alone. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- We will have a team member stationed at the lobby door for the purpose of conducting the screening, triaging and directing traffic flow.
- All patients will have their temperature taken as a vital sign upon entry. Patients with a temperature or that are symptomatic will be asked to reschedule their appointment and exit the facility.
- After checking in, patients will wait in the designated areas of the lobby or lounge. These seating areas will be at least 6 feet apart.
- All patients requesting product pickup only, will be directed to the existing curbside pickup process, which is in our customer parking area by the fountains. Please call 479-335-5777 and we will deliver your items to you.
- There will be no tea service in the lounge.
- Virtual consultations are still an option for those who are not comfortable coming into the spa or cannot do so.
Providers and Facility:
- All clinical staff should don a fitted mask & gloves during interactions with patients.
- All non-clinical team members should don (at minimum) a standard surgical mask during interactions with patients.
- All team members will be asked screening questions and have their temperatures taken daily in a designated area upon arrival. Staff will be restricted from starting their work or entering any other areas of the clinic until the screening has been completed.
- All door handles and public surfaces will be wiped down with 70% alcohol solution or bleach solution (1-part Clorox to 5 parts water) hourly. Team members will be required to sign off on the hourly checklist to document that this task has been completed.
- All linens will be laundered on the ‘hot’ setting with the amount of bleach recommended by the product instructions.
- Time will be scheduled between each appointment to allow for staff to do a full disinfection of their treatment rooms between patient visits.
We thank you for choosing and trusting Rejuvenated Medical Spa and can’t wait to see you. As we have more information on other government phases, we will communicate back to you.
Thank you for helping us make this a spectacular experience for you and others
If you have any questions, please call us at 479-335-5777.